Saturday, April 24, 2021

It was the best day of my life essay

It was the best day of my life essay

it was the best day of my life essay

The best day of my life This day was one of the best moments in my life. It was one of those moments that you can never forget. I remember walking up the day really happy because it was my graduation day. It was a moment that I have been waiting all my life for Best Day of my Life Essay or How Can I Reach the Happiness I supposed that almost everybody connects the image of perfect day with the weekends, when you can get enough sleep, drink a cup of coffee without persistent rush, which followed the modern citizen’s life, in fact you can devote the day to the occupation you like, exactly this will make your day perfect When I look back on this day, it was probably the best day of my life. I remember the excitement I felt through my bones, the suspense and thrill of waiting like a child the day before a field trip. I had been waiting so long, counting the days down on my calendar. There was a desperate need to keep this delightful, giddy feeling of childishness



Personal Narrative Essay: The Best Day Of My Life - Words | Cram



Please join StudyMode to read the full document. what day was exactly the happiest in my life. Was it the day I met my future husband? The day I married him? Or the day I became a mother? For that reason I decided, that the happiest day of my life is my Wedding Day. I always was attracted to brunets with brown eyes, so I thought one day I will end up marrying one. He was tall with blonde hair and eyes like two blue oceans.


The moment I saw him, I felt myself drowning in them. He was confident and had really nice hands, clean with well-trimmed fingernails. Pavel was friendly and his voice was low and at ease, comforting.


We found out we both loved outdoor activities, especially skiing and snowboarding. However I enjoyed his company and was glad I met such a fine man. He asked me out on a date that evening.


And so we started going out and Some affected my hearts happiness for a daysome a year but this particular one was for a lifetime. I am grateful for all the happiness that I have it was the best day of my life essay but I feel outright blessed for what I consider was God's gift to me. The happiest moment of my life and the one that had the most profound impact on my life without question, was the moment my bright red screaming beautiful baby girl was born and the nurse lay her in my nervous arms.


I was a daddy! Having my daughter had the most profound impact on my life and brought about many changes. For example: Having to develop a strict routine in able to provide her with consistency it was the best day of my life essay care properly for her needs as an infant.


Like the sleeping, eating, pooping, learning time and things like that. This was challenging for me personally because typically I am a spontaneous fly by the seat of my pants kinda guy. Just up and go at whim. Not much of a planner. That did not work once my daughter was in the picture and I It was the best day of my lifebecause I was waiting for this moment for a long time. It was my 18th birthday. My sweet A few days before, I thought, that it will be the best day of my life and I spend it with my family, and in the evening I will make a big party with all my friends.


But when that day came, it wasn´t such as I was dreaming about it. My parents had got for me a big surprise. It was a really big surprise but horrible, They told me, that we are going on holiday to Bulgaria and we are leaving in the afternoon.


I was sad. It wasn´t my decision and I was angry at my parents. Why didn´t they ask me, if I want to be miles away on my birthday without my friends or my grandparents and the rest of my family?


I was so disappointed. How could they do this to me? With a tears in my eyes I was packing my clothes into my suit case. We were travelling by car. I fell asleep. When I wake up, I couldn´t believe my eyes. I was at my gradmother´s new big house near Nitra, with a big pool outside of the house.


It was great! Everything was decorated, and there were all my friends and For me, the day I visited my uncle in Singapore was my best day. My uncle is a diplomat in Singapore. That year was the first year that my uncle worked there, so he suggested my family to visit his house in Singapore and in the following summer vacation. space So my family decided to visit his house.


When we arrived Singapore airport. I found that it was very hot no-space. My uncle was waiting at the gate to pick us up. When we arrived at his house, we met aunt and their children. His house was really big. It was the big villa.


Few hours later, my uncle took us to visit the Night Safari. It was very exciting. It was the first time for me to visit Night Safari.


All animals live in the zoo without the grille. The staff drove the car and we saw the animals in the car. There are species animals.


After visiting all of animals we saw the show. The next day we went to the beach. We camped there and I saw so many Chinese in there. On the beaches, there were some water sports we can enjoy. We were so excited at some water sports and we enjoyed it by paying some fee. I still can't forget Irvine welsh. Irvine Welsh Is probably most famous for his gritty depiction of a gang of Scottish heroin addicts, Trainspotting, Irvine focuses on the darker side of human nature and drug use.


Irvine welsh is also known for writing in his native scot dialect, Making his prose challenging for the average reader unfamiliar with the style. His work is characterised by his brutal depiction of Edinburgh life. He has also written plays and screenplays, and directed several short films.


Irvine welsh was born in Leith, The port area of the Scottish capital Edinburgh. His Family moved to Muirhouse, Edinburgh when he was four where the family stayed at local housing schemes.


He left Edinburgh for the London punk scene inwhere he played the guitar and sang in the pubic lice and stairway Like many of his characters, he supports Hibernian FC. He explores the rise and fall of the council housing scheme, denial of opportunity, sectarianism, football, hooliganism, sex, suppressed homosexuality, dance clubs, low-paid work, freemasonry, Irish republicanism, sodomy, class divisions and emigration and, perhaps most of all, the humour, it was the best day of my life essay, prejudices and axioms of the Scots.


On BBC breakfast he advised he lives in Chicago with his wife, Elizabeth, it was the best day of my life essay. Previously he lived in Dublin, Ireland. THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE Everyday is the best day of my life. Each day is very special to me. I cannot duplicate all the events that have happened on a particular day. But what is really in a day? A day is the same yet different with another day. More or less the same but pattern goes but the contents vary.


Let me take to my own journey through a typical day. Upon waking up in the morning,it is a delightful routine to talk to God immediately. I thank him for blessing me with a new day in my life again. Imagine if God allowed me to lose my breath over some horrible nightmare while I am asleep or maybe allowed a plane to crash on the roof of our house….


Yes it is still a busy dayso with hurried hugs and kisses we bid each other good bye. I have noticed that the office is unusually cheerful today. Ah,I remember the deadline for that it was the best day of my life essay company report I would like to tell you about the best thing that has happened to me, it was the best day of my life essay, the day I found out I was pregnant and having a boy!


It was such a beautiful day outside, the sun was just starting to rise, the birds were chirping away and eating from the yellow bird feeder that hung from our giant oak tree in our back yard.


I went to the doctor that daybecause I had been having some problems. And I never knew that day would change my whole life.


The nurse called my name and I followed her down the hallway to room number I sat down, and the nurse told me the doctor would be in to see me shortly. The doctor walked in and I explained to him everything that was going on with me.




Happiest Day of My Life Short Essay - Paragragh

, time: 2:02





The Best Day of My Life Essay | Examples and Samples


it was the best day of my life essay

The best day in my life The best day of my life starts every morning when I wake up because I get a chance to make everything right. I get another chance to improve my life. I get to learn something new and I get to see another beautiful day. I’m far from perfect; I make a lot of mistakes, so I’m able to make it right every time I open my eyes The best day of my life This day was one of the best moments in my life. It was one of those moments that you can never forget. I remember walking up the day really happy because it was my graduation day. It was a moment that I have been waiting all my life for Best Day of my Life. Type of paper: Essays Subject: Society & Family Words: The best day of my life was when I found out that I was not god. This might of course need some explanation on my part, but once you understand what I mean, you would get my drift. I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Narrative essay example grade 7

Narrative essay example grade 7 Narrative Example Essays Grades Essay scores are produced for the following grade ranges: , , , , and Thus a...