Saturday, April 24, 2021

Descriptive essay about a person you admire

Descriptive essay about a person you admire

descriptive essay about a person you admire

2/17/ · Essay: Describe a Person You Admire. February 17, Everyone has a person who is the best example for him. You respect and like this person and want to follow her. You listen to her advice and believe that her wisdom can help you cope with your problems. Obviously, everyone has a different person of this kind Sample Descriptive Essay About A Person You Admire. When asked about the person I admire in the universe, I do not require to look at celebrities or any other big influential names in society. When it comes to me, the person I admire most in the world is my mother How to Write a Descriptive Essay About a Person You Admire Step one: Choose your subject/Brainstorm The essay about someone you admire could focus on, for example, your father, Step two: Write your first draft



Descriptive Essay Example About a Person or Place You Admire - Words



Jump to navigation. Someone I admire is my cousin Laura. Her favourite type of dance is modern, which is sometimes a bit strange, but I love watching her dance. Laura is very busy because she also studies photography at university.


Her photos have won a few prizes and last year one of her photos was in an exhibition at an art gallery in London. I think Laura is very hard-working and she deserves to become a professional dancer one day.


I admire my best friend because he plays "CS:GO" very well. He told me how to play better so I'm thankful to him. Someone I admire is my friend Jessica, She is two years older than me. She is graduate in Children's Pedagogy and she achieved studied paying her studies with her job in a children garden. Thanks for your comment descriptive essay about a person you admire LearnEnglish Teens.


This website is specially for teenagers aged years old but it sounds like you could be older than that.


You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do not post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. I admire my mother, because she is rasing me and my younger sister without husband, descriptive essay about a person you admire. She didn't make a career, but she is the best mother is the world. She always gives us the best, her love and attention. She is a good singer and an artist.


She never left our hometown for work. She is always with us. the person i admire is my brother because he shares the same intrests with me love playing love watching anime we always have conversations together about games and stuff like that i don't have these kinds of informations with anybody else more than anybody curruntly he is away for studying and i can't see him so now i'm very lonely i miss him.


someone I admire is My father. He's 45 years now. My father is a patient and kind person always care about his family. He really love studies that why, if we start playing with studies it makes him very angry because he says that in this life you cannot evolve without studying, you cannot remove your family in poverty,and you can't help the people you love if yourself you can't take care of yourself.


My father is very a hard-working man even if he already have all he want. he always want to do something else that can improve her skills. And he is ready to do anything to help his family succeed.


That why I admire him. Hello, someone I admire is my mother Narlis. She was born on June 12, She is a nurse. Live in Santo Tomás. Part of this is also an excellent mother. He is very smart and fun. He has 2 beautiful cats. She is always very busy. Finally, I read all the best for her future and I can continue learning from her. someone I admire is my sister Ohoud she is friendly and smart. she is tall and fit she has a beautiful brown her.


she is graduate from university with high grade and she is success with her major she is now preparing to graduate from master in Economy collage and we are all proud of descriptive essay about a person you admirealso she is an independent women she is work for her selfwhen she was a student she was work in a handmade Accessories also she was a participation at a lot of exhibition. I love my sister and I wish to her all the best in her life.


Hi,someone I admired is my favourite actor Kim Hyun Joong. He was born on 6th June He is a very famous actor, descriptive essay about a person you admire, singer and model.


He lives in Descriptive essay about a person you admire. He is the band leader of the band ss He is also the youngest singer of the band. He descriptive essay about a person you admire a member of F4 that means flowers 4. He is very clever and funny. He has 3 cute dogs.


He is very busy and hard-working too. He has acted in many famous dramas. He has awarded many awards like 'most popular actor' and 'the descriptive essay about a person you admire actor of the year'. Finally I wish he all the best for his future. Someone I admire is my friend. For me, he is one of the incredible people I have met, he studies and works every day to achieve his goals.


Also, he always sees the positive side of what happens to him. I admire him. He is a chief executive office of a company. He is a man of enthusiasm. He've been working on business for ten years. He always go forward for success against all obstacles. People call him a tank. Eventhough it is hard job, he works harder than others. He has won a few prizes for his brilliant work.


So he deserves to be a successful man. Also it is not that I admire him of being only CEO. He takes very warm care of his company employees. Once a employee gets sick, he takes him to the hospital. It's impossible to tell about him totally here.


Really he has been successful in his career. The one I admire is my friend, Nghi, she's my classmate, although not class rep but she's the smartest in class. She's slim, pretty, funny, tall, smart, and no one hate her, and I feel lucky to have she's my BF, I have the best friends group.


Our group has 4 people, we often buy drinks and cake mix, descriptive essay about a person you admire, sit on benches and talk about someones or somethings. When it is about to end the school year, teachers agree for we can sit together, even eating and talking. That was the best moment I ever had, descriptive essay about a person you admire, I wish we can keep this moment until the end of school age.


Hello, I'm TRex from HK. I want to tell you guys about a person that I admire. She is my one of my best friends, her name is Yuki. I met her at my secondary school since I was in Form 1, when I was We started to be best friends or sisters descriptive essay about a person you admire year.


At first, she often talked to me a lot but I just thought that she was kidding me. My mind changed since I committed crime at school. My dad and my school's social worker sent me to hospital after a few days from that. I felt lonely that I have no friends and smartphones in the ward.


I dialed Yuki's phone number and sent messages to her smartphone through my ordinary phone. Although she had said that she was busy, she comforted me through returning messages to me. And she had called me on her phone in order to chat with me. Kendall was also talking on Yuki's phone, Yuki cried for missing me too much, descriptive essay about a person you admire, and I had changed my mind for this.


Now my sisters are still caring about me and supporting me. If they are not studying in the same school with me, I think that I would never be confident and hopeful. Yuki is a cheerful and kind girl. Although she is a little bit naughty, I still admire her a lot. Someone I admire is my mom. She's very loveble person and a very patient mom in the world hehe.


I like cuisine because it's originally made by her, have a strong seasoning, and of course it's very delicious. Someone I admire is my teacher. She is very kind and generous. She always build up my confidence by saying nice things about me and always compliments me.




How to Write an Essay about a Person

, time: 6:10





The Person i Admire The Most - Free Essay Example | blogger.com


descriptive essay about a person you admire

someone I admire is my sister Ohoud she is friendly and smart. she is tall and fit she has a beautiful brown her. she is graduate from university with high grade and she is success with her major she is now preparing to graduate from master in Economy collage and we are all proud of her, also she is an independent women she is work for her self, when she was a student she was work in a handmade Accessories also she Sample Descriptive Essay About A Person You Admire. When asked about the person I admire in the universe, I do not require to look at celebrities or any other big influential names in society. When it comes to me, the person I admire most in the world is my mother 2/17/ · Essay: Describe a Person You Admire. February 17, Everyone has a person who is the best example for him. You respect and like this person and want to follow her. You listen to her advice and believe that her wisdom can help you cope with your problems. Obviously, everyone has a different person of this kind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Narrative essay example grade 7

Narrative essay example grade 7 Narrative Example Essays Grades Essay scores are produced for the following grade ranges: , , , , and Thus a...